Chiropractic Adjustment Techniques
- Full Spine & Extremity Diversified: most common hands-on technique used by Chiropractors.
- Cox Flexion/Distraction: form of spinal decompression & flexion/distraction manipulation.
- Activator Method: gentle, low-force instrument assisted technique.
- Thompson Drop: table assisted drop technique to minimize force used for an adjustment.
- TCM: most common and traditional form of acupuncture, which promotes balance to the body.
- Medical/Western: mainly used for cessation of pain or pain management.
- Auricular: points in the ear for treatment of health conditions in other areas of the body.
- Scalp: points in the scalp/head for treatment of health conditions in other areas of the body.
Soft Tissue Techniques
- Myofascial Release: applied pressure to connective tissue to reduce pain & increase motion.
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization: breaks adhesions & normalizes tissue pattern.
- PNF/PIR Stretching: optimizes muscle rehabilitation, range of motion, & performance.
- Ice Massage: treats acute soft tissue conditions & reduces tissue inflammation.
- Kinesio Tape: supports & stabilizes muscles/joints while allowing full range of motion.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound: produces sound waves to stimulate soft tissue repair.
- Interferential Current Therapy: produces electrical stimulation to reduce deep tissue pain.
- Thermotherapy: increases local blood flow to boost muscle elasticity, relaxation, & relief.
- Cryotherapy: reduces local blood flow to decrease pain & inflammation.
- Spinal Care: stretches/exercises to improve and/or maintain spinal structure & function.
- Injury Rehabilitation: stretches/exercises to improve area to pre-injury status.
- Muscle & Movement Rehabilitation: correct imbalances & restore proper movement patterns.
- Individualized Orthotics: foot supports that provide structure & function to whole body.
- Nutritional Counseling: one-on-one, goal oriented diet & nutritional advice.
- Health & Wellness Coaching: one-on-one, goal oriented coaching for increased wellness.